Are you a QC Analyst/Analytical Chemist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge?
SRG are recruiting for a QC Analyst to work for a leading life sciences company who are going through an exciting period of growth to work on an initial 12 month FTC.
There is a strong likelihood for being made permanent in this role.
This is a great opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits on offer.
- Testing of in process, finished product stability samples and raw materials using a variety of techniques, including but not limited to HPLC analysis, UV, IR, GC, and particle size analysis
- Support In-process testing.
- Identify OOS or OOT results and support subsequent investigation
- Ensuring all analysis and documentation are conducted and recorded in compliance with GMP standards
- Working to set protocols within a busy environment
- Preparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation
- Checking and reviewing of data in compliance with Data Integrity requirements
- Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Extensive experience in QC Analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV and FTIR
- Will be able to demonstrate previous effective experience in a similar environment.
- Experience of working to GMP/GLP guidelines in a highly regulated environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to work with a highly successful global company based in Central Belt of Scotland.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2165311
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022