Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Cell Therapy Clinical Logistics to join an a London based biotech developing advanced therapies for the treatment of cancer.
The role will be office based for two days a week.
As Senior Manager, Cell Therapy Clinical Logistics you will lead a team responsible for the planning and managing the delivery of the patient cell therapy clinical supply chain with the quality and GMP functions between both internal and external stakeholders.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring an effective cell therapy patient supply chain is implemented to the relevant standards and regulation
- Direct line management of assigned team including coaching, development and performance management
- Ensuring that compliance of supply chain is adhered to and traceable with respect to Human Tissue Act and other regulatory requirements for every patient and hospital
- Supporting the management of patient scheduling for starting material and final product
As Senior Manager, Cell Therapy Clinical Logistics you will require:
- A relevant science degree
- Cell & Gene Therapy / ATMP experience gained in a patient supplies or related role (such as quality, manufacturing or clinical operations) in an industrial, academic or hospital environment
- Expert knowledge of the Human Tissue Act
- Proven line management experience
Salary up to £70.000 plus an excellent benefits package.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 53837 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53837
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022