CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £31.05ph PAYE / £34.80ph Umbrella
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Regulatory Compliance Associate Role:
- Support compliance activities collaborating closely with Regional Regulatory Hubs.
- Proactively co-ordinate & progress assigned projects
- Maintain systems and databases per internal SOPs and policies.
- Liaise with cross functional colleagues to ensure timely communication and resolution of issues.
- Works in close collaboration across the regulatory organization between Global, Regional and Country teams.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Regulatory Affairs, Conformance or Compliance.
- Knowledge of European submission and product lifecycle management processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems, processes, audit and inspection.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53835 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53835
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022