Job Title: Commercial Project Manager - Microsoft Project
Location: Northumberland (Relocation options available)
Employment Term: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £48,000
SRG are working with a rapidly expanding pharmaceuticals company in Northumberland who work with various forms of pharmaceutical products are looking for a project Manager to join their growing team to manage the various client drug acceleration projects, this will be your chance to join a multitude of projects keeping the role refreshed and exiting.
The successful Project Manager will be able to manage the commercial aspects of a large variety of projects in the region of 10-20 at any one time.
* In concert with lead scientists and clients, define the project scope, resource requirements, goals, and project deliverables
* Work with the Head of Client Services to develop and implement effective and efficient tools for the tracking and management of project tasks, activities, and milestones
* Attend, lead and provide input to teleconferences and face to-face client meetings
* Lead project meetings and workshops, ensuring that clear, concise agendas are set and followed, with actions recorded and followed up
* Capture, track, and monitor milestones from project plans, communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s)
* Prepare relevant weekly/biweekly Client reports
* Effectively manage expectations of Clients and Operational leaders as required
To be successful for the Commercial project manager you will need:
* Experience managing large volumes of projects i.e., 10+ at any one time
* Experience of controlling budgets
* Using tracking mechanisms i.e., Gantt charts and Microsoft project
* Ability to communicate effectively being able to approach team members and quickly resolve queries
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Matthew on 0161 868 2205.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2165359
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022