CK Group are recruiting for two Logistics Specialists to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £15.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life.
Harlow. A modern and cutting-edge site based on the New Frontiers Science Park in Essex. They offer free parking and eating facilities for all staff.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Logistics Specialist Role:
- Maintain a safe, compliant, productive environment.
- Working collaboratively across other team members to ensure that all teams are successful delivering Customer Service.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in an orderly, safe and compliant fashion.
- Solid knowledge of relevant Tech Systems (e.g. Comet, Xpress, Modula etc)
- Demonstrated ability to follow SOP?s and understand and action when issues should be escalated
- Understanding of the compliance requirements for the area of responsibility
- Supply Chain Security knowledge
- Ability to participate in product complaint/deviation investigations
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53852 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53852
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022