CK Group are recruiting for a Mechanical & Electrical Project Engineer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
Per Hour £30.62 (PAYE) / £40.62 (Umbrella)
Mechanical & Electrical Project Engineer Role:
- Generate and interpret data to support production processes
- Manage functional projects in line with experience, knowledge and business needs.
- Guide/design and manage internal and external process improvement work packages (change control).
- Apply knowledge of scale-up and scale-down principles to ensure process robustness, reliability and meeting manufacturing requirements
- Employ modelling and statistical analysis packages and author development reports and memos according to relevant SOPs.
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronic, chemical, process, manufacturing or equivalent) or Time served apprenticeship ( Engineering / manufacturing ) and/or ONC / HNC (ideally Engineering / manufacturing )
- Proven experience within manufacturing or engineering environment
- Excellent English skills (spoken, written and reading)
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project
- Understanding and experience in using statistics for analysis, trending etc and problem solving tools such as DMAIC, 5Why, Fishbone, A3 etc
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Mechanical & Electrical Project Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53850 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53850
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022