Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Western Europe Focused
12 month contract (Inside IR35)
Berkshire based Hybrid working flexibility
Offering up to 70.00 Per Hour
CPL Life Sciences are partnering with a Top 10 Pharma who currently have multiple Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant vacancies. Support the team initially on a 12 month contract this role will be supporting regulatory strategic input for Western Europe countries.
Main Responsibilities includes;
- Implement Area & Affiliate regulatory strategies & deliverables for a portfolio of compounds typically late development, marketed for the WE Area (including Israel, Turkey and Switzerland) . Include fair representation of the interest of EU countries of EMEA. In alignment with the overarching global regulatory strategy and region specific requirements.
- Primary RA interface with Commercial Area. and in collaboration with the RA personnel in the affiliates.
- Primary interface to and from the RA personnel in the affiliates.
Candidate Requirements includes;
- Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Life Sciences degree or equivalent
- Previous experience supporting European Affiliates
-Must have strong centralized procedure experience
- Good organisation and time management
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself please forward your CV to Sophie.Malyon@cpl.com .
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494670
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022