Working as a part of biological characterization team, the Protein Chemist will be expected to provide characterization of biological samples (peptides, proteins and oligonucleotides) and coordinate a wide range of projects in compliance with GxP requirements.
The Protein Chemist will have practical experience in protein chemistry/biochemistry in the field of biophysical characterizations or structural characterization using techniques such has NMR, CD, SEC MALLS, MS and SPR.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Biochemistry (or related scientific discipline)
- 3-5 years' experience in the practical and theoretical aspects of Biophysical Characterisation is essential.
- Proven experience in the delivery of Biological Characterisation studies.
- Experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory essential.
- Good practical laboratory and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written & oral and strong attention to detail.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Skills: Biological Characterisation studies, NMR, CD, SEC MALLS & SPR,
Protein chemistry, Peptide, oligonucleotides
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BNS06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022