Regulatory Affairs Manager
Initial 3-6 Month Contract
Offering attractive hourly rate DOE
CPL Life Sciences are collaborating with a leading generic pharmaceutical organisation who have an urgent requirement for a Regulatory Affairs Manager whilst sourcing for a permanent hire. The preferred candidate will have a generics background and have a strong background in Life Cycle Management, supporting MA Approvals.
- To assist the RA Director to implement the Regulatory Affairs strategy for the EU.
- To undertake regulatory affairs work as required.
- To generate high quality regulatory submissions to target markets throughout Europe in order to deliver a successful and timely portfolio of MA approvals in accordance with the company's requirements.
- Following MA approvals, maintenance of the MA approval activities including preparation and submission of variations and preparation for product launch
Candidate Requirements Include;
- Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical environment, preferably in generics pharma.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge about submissions requirements in the EU.
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call on 0118 952 2797.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494668
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022