Pay rate Up to 450 Per day
6 months contract
1 day a week in the office
1. Standardise Intake Operations - Test/launch/scale up E2E intake process to set up working bridge of assigned ownership, integrated deliverables directory, stim intake timelines and escalation points.
1. Campaign Kick-off process intake form, alignment on core deliverables and timelines,
2. Stim intake drive efficiency across campaign PoCs (Campaign PoCs, Media, Creative Prod),
3. Program office hours, trainings, and 1:1s with key stakeholders and
4. Operational efficiency, RACI, escalation framework, mechanism QA/improvement
- Help work on automation workflow SoP/RACI to help better data ingestion/visualisation (work with internal stakeholders for insights templates), program mechanics update (campaigns tracking pipeline, questionnaire changes, updating competitor/title lists, key messages repository).
- Improve training and self-adoption mechanisms - Build self-serve repository to improve adoption. Specific Actions - 1. Mechanism Learning Walk-throughs (Broadcast), 2. Campaign Toolkit (Qre, brand/competitor title lists) and Metrics Guides (key definitions, key message repository, survey question rationales etc),
- Insights framework - Set up norms dashboard and Action - Impact Tracker.
- Data Ingestion 2.0 - Work with Infotools to drive insights dashboard workstream, build data ingestion SoPs & activate trainings sessions for dashboard adoption.
- Scale up internal program communication
1. Manage and streamline newsletter process,
2. Set up office hours for the mechanism and
3. Campaign Wikis (with detailed repository guides and FAQs).
Specification of Ask
1. Experience using and analysing large volumes of data & metrics and research tools to measure impact and determine improvements
2. Experience in driving direction and alignment post research completion with cross-functional teams
3. Excellent organizational skills and project/program management experience, particularly in terms of allocating resources and ability to partner with internal and external teams.
4. Experience with survey tools such as Qualtrics
5. Experience with statistics programs such as SPSS, R, SAS, or Stata
6. Working functional proficiency with SQL and familiarity with tools such as Tableau, Qualtrics, SPSS, Q, etc.
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494595
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022