CK Group are recruiting for a Strategic Global Brand Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £49.00 per hour PAYE
Strategic Global Brand Manager Role:
- Collaborates with Brand/market leads on campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans.
- Prioritization of campaigns and tactics, evaluation and optimization of brand tactics.
- Driving tactical plan to accomplish KPI and brand objectives, provides digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities.
- Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise.
- Lead on the relationship with digital agencies/vendors to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables.
- Excellent with time and task management skills
- Able to work independently
- Relationship-building skills
- Creativity in developing programs and methods
Our client is world renowned pharmaceutical company with a mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases.
This Strategic Global Brand Manager role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 51910 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 51910
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022