We are currently looking for a SalesForce Solution Architect to join a well-established utility company based in the Warwickshire area with the option of working from home.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SalesForce Solution Architect will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensuring solution development designs and technical delivery conforms to programme and platform objectives and vision.
2.Co-ordinating design activity within a development team and/or project.
3.Monitoring the technical progresses, ensuring that co-ordination and change control are applied to technical specifications and to the technical infrastructure.
4.Developing new techniques for use in solution and technical architecture and promoting the solution architecture discipline within the wider IT community.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SalesForce Solution Architect we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualifications can be from a variety of sources relevant to solution architecture.
2. Proven industry experience in the delivery of solution and technical architecture for programmes of work.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with new and emerging technologies and knowledge of integration architecture.
Key Words: salesforce / architect/ technical / platform / technical / solutions
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636317
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th June 2022
- Expires: 11th July 2022