CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate to join Health and Wellness company based in Warwickshire with flexible home working available. This position will work on projects and interact with colleagues in English and German.
One of the world's leading health and wellness retailers and one of the largest in Europe.
Highlighted responsibilities of Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate:
- Be responsible for keeping licensed products up to date
- Support NPD by provision of expert regulatory advice and guidance on new own label products and formulations
- Maintaining THMP Marketing Authorisations by processing variations using eCTD
- Investigating enquiries and challenges from regulatory authorities (MHRA, HPRA, & MEB)
- Writing PSUR's, Updating PSMF, Process incoming consumer adverse events (spontaneous reporting)
- At least a University Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs is essential
- Knowledge of food supplements legislation is preferred but not essential. Experience with over-the-counter (OTC) or cosmetics is also helpful
- Must be fluent in German (speaking, writing and reading)
- Competitive Salar
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Hybrid working from home availability
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53843 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53843
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2022
- Expires: 8th July 2022