Insights & Analytics Manager
£500 a day
6 Month Contract
Key Skills: Insights & Analytics experience within Pharmaceutical
As an Insights & Analytics Manager, you will proactively partner with the business on analytics to provide early, data-based and actionable insights to accelerate business growth. It is an exciting time of transformation for the I&A team, where we are moving away from manual analytics towards advanced analytics offering greater speed and precision.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead analytical capabilities in your therapy area, providing analytical expertise in understanding business performance, defining KPIs, forecasting, segmentation/targeting, strategic planning and leveraging internal and external data assets to make better data-driven decisions.
• Lead insights generation in your therapy area; understanding the key characteristics of the market that may influence the current and future paths for our medicines to reach patients. Insights generation may include market research, field force interactions and competitor intelligence.
• Work with global and regional colleagues to develop insights projects that get deep and actionable insights for the UK market.
• Simplify complex analyses and create clear and concise stories to motivate the organization to make better data-driven decisions, developing promotional campaigns, and business cases.
• Maintain up to date knowledge and emerging trends in market research and analytics and challenge the status quo, exploring new data assets or market research techniques, and experimenting with innovative analytics to ensure business has a competitive advantage.
• Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree or equivalent in natural sciences, business or finance
• MBA an advantage
• 3+ years relevant business experience in insights or analytical field
• Ability to work through ambiguity and uncertainty
• Experience in scientific, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry highly desirable
• Strong communication skills and problem solving ability, engages with a collaborative and proactive mindset
• Experience in market research and insight across multiple methodologies desirable
• Knowledge and experience of business analytics and data visualisation (including forecasting, segmentation, dashboard build, advanced analytics preferable)
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-491802
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th June 2022
- Expires: 8th July 2022