Project Coordinator II ? Business Processes
Location - Maastricht
Hybrid working conditions - (Candidate is expected to be on average 2 days per week physically in the office.)
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets, and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Requires full job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Health /Pharmaceuticals industry background preferred
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: RU-64
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 10th June 2022
- Expires: 8th July 2022