Marketing Events Coordinator
12 month contract
13-17 per hour (Based on experience)
Remote- Occasional travel to events required
- A marketing graduate would be considered for this role.
Cpl have partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are in urgent need of a Marketing Events Coordinator to join their business on an interim basis. This role will focus on event management and supporting the customer facing events and marketing team. The successful individual will also be fundamental in providing support to the marketing and events team, gaining exposure and experience supporting a global pharmaceutical business.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Partnership with the marketing and events teams to assist with the arrangement on specific events
- Create and manage contracts required for relevant events
- Support the compliance and administration tasks including copy approval documents
- Experience in creating and testing marketing materials
- Raising PO numbers when requested
- Strong spoken and written communication and team work ethic
- Attend key meetings when required, including providing reports and progress
- Opportunity to travel to marketing events arranged by the organisation for both internal and external parties
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant marketing experience then please apply here or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494557
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th June 2022
- Expires: 8th July 2022