CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician to join a leading lithium ion battery production company at their site based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Our client is an established and leading company, specialising in battery materials and the R&D into the next generation of lithium-ion batteries. This technology enables greater energy density and capacity to be achieved, providing lighter batteries with more power and longer lifetime.
This role is based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire with excellent transport links.
- Learning how to handle and dispose of hazardous materials
- Supporting production based activities in laboratories and the plant.
- Helping to build and run a variety of different reactors
- Gain experience working with different types of gases.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a production/ manufacturing environment is desirable
- Ability to want to learn and progress
- Be happy to work a 4 on 4 off rotation shift pattern consisting of either 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am (this shift includes a 20% shift allowance)
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53841 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53841
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2022
- Expires: 8th July 2022