CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £45.65 per hour PAYE / Up to £60.93 per hour Umbrella
Supply Chain Manager Role:
- Executes key, transformation projects as identified by Integrated Supply Chain strategic plan.
- Manages key cross-functional regional projects sponsored by the head of the region.
- Embraces and promotes continuous improvement methodologies.
- Identifies internal and external best-demonstrated practices.
- Consider how to most effectively balance Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost to optimize operations.
- Business or Engineering Degree.
- Project Management experience in Supply Chain/Operations required.
- Proven skills/experience in leading cultural transformation.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Supply Chain Manager role will be based remotely.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53839 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53839
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2022
- Expires: 8th July 2022