We are currently looking for a Tester to join a leading Life Science company based in the Middlesex area. As the Tester you will be working closely with developers and business users to deliver quality assurance testing for a range of interesting web applications.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Tester will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will understand user stories and requirements in order to test deployed functionality and suggest improvements.
2. You will be able to work with project teams in order to define and execute test strategies whilst documenting cases.
3. As the tester you will be able to document defects in the defect management tool and be able to carry out reporting of defects in a release.
4. You will be responsible for managing your work load with the expectation of working on numerous concurrent projects with multiple developers.
To be successful in your application as the Tester we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong manual testing experience across a range of websites, applications and API's as well as proven experience in test script writing.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Solid Cross Browser Testing, a bug tracking tool such as JIRA, databases for example SQL and be experienced with Performance, Scale, Load or Stress testing
3. As the tester you will be self-motivated with great attention detail.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636586
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th June 2022
- Expires: 8th July 2022