CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry remotely initially on a contract for 12 months.
Up to £31.05 PAYE / £34.80 Umbrella per hour
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Project Manager Role:
- Lead from a Program Operations and Change Management perspective to implement sustainable processes/CI and documentation
- Support the implementation of the Phase 2 Confirmatory Testing schedule for N-nitrosamines / known mutagens where appropriate in marketed products, coaching sites/CMOs on its execution.
- Generation, review and approval of materials for submission to engagement.
- Contribute to and support the development and regulatory submission of remediated and reformulated processes.
- Monitoring and support of site/CMO regulatory inspections where GTI risk assessment is a focus area.
- A degree or higher in a scientific or related discipline.
- Proven experience in Pharmaceutical Project Management, quality roles, ideally some GTE leadership roles.
- Strong knowledge of quality and compliance requirements.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to achieve results through others.
- Technical understanding and experience of API manufacturing and synthetic chemistry would be a distinct advantage.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53773 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53773
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022