6 month contract
300-350 per day (PAYE)
London site- hybrid working available
CPL are partnering with a global pharmaceutical company who are seeking an experienced Project Manager who can bring together customer experience with the internal brand strategy.
This role will design, implement and support customer solutions that supports this the franchise and brand.
This role will be working on the improvement and implementation of the NHS system and patient journey.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to::
- Working closely with the customer solutions and bran teams on building the best customer solutions that will support the patient pathway
- Align the customer experience in line with the companies brand and overall strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with brand teams, finance, customer relations etc
- Work with brand and customer solutions team to understand customer real needs
- Collaborate with HCPs, patient groups, and commissioners
- Project Manage the customer and brand plans, budgets, timelines and successes
- Contribute to the processes and procedures that align the internal strategies
- Assist with the tracking of KPIs, budgets and overall success of projects
Key skills and experience:
- Project management capabilities
- Previous experience working on brand strategy and customer relation plans
- Innovation in bringing together customer experience and brand strategy
- Ability to drive the project progress
- Innovative mindset
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and relationship building
- Excellent communication and stakeholder influencing skills
- A positive and can do attitude
If you are interested in this Project Manager position then please apply here, or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494448
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022