Chloe Merrill is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Development Associate to join a successful and growing Independent Pharmaceutical company.
The role will be responsible for providing project management and technical expertise in clinical study design, study management and reporting, working with internal and external personnel, as necessary.
Key duties will include:
- Project management of clinical studies.
- Assisting in clinical trial design, including protocols and report writing.
- Assisting in the management of obtaining and maintaining all registrations for clinical trial and clinical investigation commencement.
- Assisting with the implementation of current QMS projects to improve systems and processes within the Clinical Affairs Department.
- Assisting in the sourcing and qualifying of new vendors/CROs to perform the company?s Trials Programme.
As Senior Clinical Development Associate you will require:
- Experience working in a Clinical team, with a degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Ability to take decisions, analyse information and prepare necessary documentation accordingly.
- Analytical mind to support problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Computer literate with the ability to plan, organise and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team with a can-do attitude.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external working relationships.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53781 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53781
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022