Patient Service Specialist
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
NB: During training and onboarding, the employee is requested to work in the office multiple times per week.
German and English language skills Required
Main purpose of the job
- Provide timely, safe, and efficient product related information and assistance to our customers (patients, Sales Reps, medical professionals, etc.) regarding the use of organisation?s Diabetes products.
- Resolve technical support for customers by troubleshooting, capturing and following-up on Product Observations and Interactions.
- Exceed customer expectations when resolving inquiries/requests.
Main job duties/responsibilities
- Therapy and Product Knowledge
- Using proficient disease and therapy knowledge to support customers.
- Deliver safe and reliable customer service and product oriented technical support for Organisation?s Diabetes customers.
- Act on training and coaching to ensure up to date product and system knowledge is maintained to meet our expected quality standards and set operational targets.
- Respond to inquiries from customers concerning product operation, troubleshooting, specifications, warranty, and parts/accessories.
- Ensure on or above-target compliance with call quality standards.
- Manage time effectively by prioritizing calls, follow-up, and administrative tasks to achieve team and individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Demonstrate empathy, patience and resilience while safely assisting customers.
- Troubleshooting & Quality Management
- Effectively communicate with customers to resolve issues and answer questions according to department protocols and requirements.
- Accurately and consistently document customer feedback and troubleshooting completed.
- Ensure support and solutions provided are aligned with Department and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinate return flow for all Diabetes products for quality analysis.
- Active and effective communication with customers, to record and present clear and concise information in a timely manner - both verbally and written.
- Ability to handle high stress environment.
- Available to work on-call outside of business hours
- At least 1 year of customer service or support experience in a contact center, office or helpdesk environment or relevant work experience.
- Completion of secondary school
- Strong oral and written language skills in: German and English (and preferable good oral and written skills in Dutch)
- Effective multi-tasking (navigating between programs to access customer data and input text during call)
- Nice to Have ? Knowledge of working open for recent graduates - Bachelor?s degree is not needed however you need to have good IT skills and being able to think in solutions.
- Post-secondary education
- Experience using: SAP and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience troubleshooting medical equipment/services in contact center/helpdesk
- Keyboarding 40 WPM average
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: RU-63
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022