CK Group are recruiting for a HR Professional to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months. This position is a part-time role.
up to £26.21ph PAYE or up to £29.37ph Umbrella
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
HR Professional Role:
- Support successful execution of immigration related onboarding and offboarding for site colleagues.
- Work in close partnership with local and global People Experience and CoE's to ensure that relevant programmes and processes are implemented and delivered aligned with business and People Experience strategies.
- Simplify our processes and ways of working to enable ourselves and the business to focus on meaningful work.
- Co-ordination of the visa extension process, liaising with internal and third parties as appropriate.
- Provide guidance on immigration processes and legislation (ensuring knowledge is kept up to date).
- Demonstrated understanding of the immigration, visa and Home Office requirements
- Proven experience in a corporate environment or highly regulated industry
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex global and matrix environment, working with cross-functional teams and colleagues at all levels of an organization
- Ability to navigate a large, global organisation and create an effective network of colleagues across all levels
- A strong sense of business ethics, compliance and integrity
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53787 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53787
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022