An opportunity to join a critically important therapy area with a leading global pharmaceutical company as a Senior Medical Advisor. Candidates need to have a background in medical affairs and either be an existing final medical signatory, or close to passing.
Central London with hybrid home working
Salary and benefits:
- £80,000 - £95,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package including a generous bonus, car allowance, healthcare etc.
- Hybrid working policy with 9 days a month in the office
Responsibilities of the Senior Medical Advisor:
- Deputise for the medical director
- Take the lead in delivering the medical affairs tactical plan including evidence generation, insight gathering, medical communication, reimbursement and commercial support and medical education
- Develop excellent proactive cross-functional working
- Select and manage external vendors (Med Comms agencies and CROs)
- Develop relationships with and regularly engage with HCPs and KOLs
- Collaborate with clinical operations to support the delivery of key clinical trials
- Review and approve a variety of materials to ensure compliance with the ABPI code of practice. This includes providing ABPI final medical signatory.
- MD or UK registered Pharmacist
- Experience of working in medical affairs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and with external therapy experts
- A solid understanding of the ABPI Code of practice with eligibility or experience of being a final medical signatory
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53708 in all correspondence. Please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53708
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022