QLS are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer II to join a project with a Global Medical Device Company based in Oberdorf (basel country) on a contract basis for 5 months.
- Leads engineering projects that are less complex, either technically or with a small cross functional team. Leads and participates in projects including developing and executing to the plan and schedule and meeting the goals and objectives of the project. Tracks costs, prepares status reports, conducts meetings, and documents and communicates progress to management.
- Leads and participates in investigations, develops plans and executes tasks to solve process problems including Nonconformances (NC), complaint investigations, audit observations and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- Provides day to day support to production such as, but not limited to turning, milling, drilling, EDM, finishing, packaging etc. as required.
- Writes and executes engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation).
- Identifies and implements process improvements for existing manufacturing processes utilizing appropriate engineering principles and standard strategies as e.g. Lean and Six Sigma principles.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 2 years of experience preferred.
Interpersonal skills / characteristics:
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, such as the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab, and databases.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills and are results oriented.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills and professional interactions with coworkers.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting skills.
- German: Good for German speaking sites
- English: Business fluent
You will be joining a Global Pharmaceutical company whose values are (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance) and Patient, Trust, Reputation and Business.
You will be part of a multicultural team with open mindset.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 53824 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53824
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022