Clinical Packaging Coordinator
An opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Packaging Coordinator to join one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
This role will interface globally with Supply Chain Leads, Operational Strategy Lead, Clinical Research Pharmacist, and all other groups within or outside supply chain to bring a packaging request to completion.
Hourly Rate: £19.28 per hour PAYE
Duration: 12 months
• Providing Clinical Packaging expertise to our stakeholders, while maintaining an organizational culture that values flexibility, continuous improvement and an agility to meet business needs.
• Coordinate and communicate multiple study packaging and/or labelling requirements across a network of global packaging vendors and internal packaging facilities.
• Prepare/Approve packaging documentation and generate internal study paperwork to support packag-ing operations.
• Review internal/contractor packaging and labelling documents making recommendations where appro-priate to ensure compliance with Clinical Supply Operations procedures, study requirements and Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Work with Inventory Management, Quality Assurance and Global Analytics to co-ordinate and drive the progress of the packaging operation to ensure timelines are met.
• Facilitate the use of Clinical Supply Distribution System (CSDS) for importing packaged inventory for distribution purposes.
• B.S. degree within a scientific discipline or equivalent experience
• PMP certification or demonstrated project management experience
• Experience working in a GMP regulated work environment
• Knowledge of clinical trial study designs is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft office and enterprise wide applications or systems
Please apply by sending you CV to Chanel.Rae@CPL.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-494304
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 9th June 2022
- Expires: 7th July 2022