CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Leader in non-clinical safety to join a world leading research biotechnology company in London on a permanent basis, with flexibility of hybrid working.
Our client helps cell and gene therapy organisations across the world translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
Take responsibility for all non-clinical safety and provide scientific support for both internal and external projects. You will provide expert advice on assessment of the pre-clinical safety profile of candidate programs and implementation of regulatory toxicology, efficacy and other safety studies.
- Implementation and optimisation of non clinical strategies across the businesses portfolio, from pre clinical to FIH.
- Ownership of all non clinical safety packages for all programmes in the portfolio.
- Produce regulatory documentation for submission to MHRA, EMA and FDA
- Lead cross functional departments and multi-disciplinary teams
- Providing expertise in DMPK, Bioanalysis, Biomarkers, and Pharmacology.
- Leading scientific meetings and presenting data to key stakeholders
- PhD qualified (biological or life sciences related)
- 8 - 10 years? plus in research and development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) with a focus on emerging technologies into early development
- Leading projects from pre-clinical to the clinic
- Leadership of non GLP and GLP regulatory complaint studies
- Extensive knowledge of ATMPs
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53821 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53821
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th June 2022
- Expires: 6th July 2022