CK Group are recruiting for a Content Compliance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Livingston initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Hour £15.00 PAYE (Inside IR35)
Our client is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. They strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Livingston. Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Content Compliance Specialist Role:
- Supporting the general management of the copy approval process for advertising and promotional materials and claims
- Ongoing partnership and communication with Compliant Communications Managers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries on submissions
- Support audits
- Degree or similar or equivalent experience
- Experience in a regulated/quality environment (e.g. medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
- Regulatory experience or educational background
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Multi-language skills: German, French, Italian an advantage
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53803 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53803
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th June 2022
- Expires: 6th July 2022