CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a contract basis for 6 months.
Per Hour £25.20 PAYE
Quality Auditor Role:
- Completes audits of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA?s.
- Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- Industrial experience.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Quality Auditor role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53820 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53820
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th June 2022
- Expires: 6th July 2022