Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineering Supervisor looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor to join a leading life sciences company based in the Essex area.
As the Maintenance Engineering Supervisor you will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day mechanical, electrical engineering & facilities management activities on site.
Please note that there may be the possibility of shift work introduced for this role which would be 12 hour shifts (including weekends).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineering Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To measure and maintain within the facilities and engineering area quality compliance systems and ongoing improvement in quality performance and right first-time culture. This will be in accordance with regulatory and company standards, procedures and systems regarding relevant cGMP and Quality Systems in the workplace.
2. You will lead, participate and contribute to Practical Process Improvement (PPI) projects that deliver the business objectives in a cost-effective manner whilst adhering to Good Engineering Practices (GEP).
3. As the Maintenance Engineering Supervisor, you will also undertake high levels of PM and Calibration Schedule Compliance, as well as participate in "out of normal hours working" when required in instances of plant failure.
4. Additionally, you will ensure the availability and reliability of building utilities, services and manufacturing equipment for the operational areas in order so that they can achieve the plans to satisfy collaborator requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineering Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum HNC/HND Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering as well as experience in a similar engineering role is essential for this position of Maintenance Engineering Supervisor.
2. Proven experience working within a GMP Engineering/Facilities Management team in a pharmaceutical, cell or gene therapies, vaccines or commercial biologics manufacturing facility with knowledge of MHRA and FDA regulatory requirements.
3. Experience working with PPM systems, first line diagnostics in M&E systems, managing contractors and staff as well as proven understanding of building services, M&E systems, building fabric and BMS, EMS systems and operation.
Key Words: Maintenance Engineering Supervisor | Facilities Management | Utilities | Building Services | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Manufacturing | Production | Biological Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636435
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th June 2022
- Expires: 6th July 2022