CK Group are recruiting for a Quality & Compliance Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Per Day £409.30 PAYE or £535.10 Umbrella
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Quality & Compliance Manager Role:
- Manages a team of up to 10 scientific staff responsible for supporting quality/compliance
- Manages team to ensure appropriate prioritisation and time management, in line with business needs
- Builds external relationships with senior leaders
- Generates new ideas and proposals for global implementation; contributes to advancement of CMG methodology and processes
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ensuring compliance and quality thresholds are met and any metrics indicating missed KPIs are addressed.
- Input into Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and corrective/preventive action (CAPA) formation/effectiveness checks
- Degree in life sciences or medically related field or previous experience
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), clinical safety documentation, reporting of adverse events from clinical trials, local regulatory requirements, and pharmacovigilance methodology; general understanding of worldwide regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval and experience summarizing data
- PV Quality and Compliance experience preferred
- In-depth understanding of medical and drug terminology
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53791 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53791
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th June 2022
- Expires: 6th July 2022