CK Group are recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager with a QA background within the pharmaceutical industry, to join a leading UK based pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business on a permanent basis in Nottingham.
Our client is contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services to the pharmaceutical sector.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
- This role will lead the quality agenda and be responsible for driving continuous improvement and ensuring the business remains MHRA compliant.
- Implement a Quality Strategy to ensure full compliance of the business unit, including ISO13485, Customer, and regulatory authority requirements
- Lead the QA Team
- Ensure quality systems and facilities meet GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Scientific degree (pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry related) with industry experience in a Pharmaceutical/FMCG environment.
- Qualified as a Lead Auditor, with experience of Supplier / API auditing.
- 5 years plus of Quality Management experience in the pharmaceutical Industry
- Member of relevant professional body e.g.. RSC, RPS
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53809 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53809
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th June 2022
- Expires: 5th July 2022