CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Associate to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Between £14.78 and £18.48 per hour PAYE
Supply Chain Associate Role:
- Execute the order management and goods delivery & inbounding processes in conjunction with Supply Chain Consultants. Use SAP confidently to perform the necessary transactions related to Purchase Order Creation, Goods Inbounding and Outbounding, etc. as per the stated SOPs, shipment of APIs to internal/external sites. Compliance as per legal, regulatory and company requirements are to be followed strictly.
- Execute an inventory replenishment strategy and reconciles Toll Manufacturing materials after manufacturing as per financial compliance standards. Ensures availability of defined materials to facilitate production, e.g. active ingredients and/or drug product materials on time. Maintain a 24-month Master Production Schedule within a strict timetable.
- Attend EEM-EMEA meetings with Intercompany services, Logistics, and Quality and contribute to deliver improvement plans to meet valid customer requirements. Build strong relationships within the team and all key customers. As appropriate, support preparation and participate in S&OP and Business plan meetings.
- Support resolution of capacity constraints. Ensure any major capacity or supply issues are escalated appropriately and resolved in a timely manner while ensuring proper alignment with key stakeholders.
- Support in coordinating changes (artworks or new packaging components or others) and follows internal processes to ensure timely implementation. Contribute to and execute Launch and Product Life Cycle Management activities.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Supply Chain, Technical, Engineering or Business discipline.
- Project and change management skills.
- T3+ years? experience in a Supply Chain Role working with SAP on an operational basis: e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, etc
- High focus on supply performance and Quality of work.
- Other languages desirable, German or French preferred
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Supply Chain Associate role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53807 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53807
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th June 2022
- Expires: 5th July 2022