Duration - 6 Months
Outside IR35 Rate.
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate smooth implementation - from requirements gathering to handing over to BAU.
- Work with PPM team colleagues to review and enhance procedures and templates on an ongoing basis to ensure continual improvement of Project Management and Project Control methodologies that will help achieve consistently high standards.
- Champion Project governance and escalation approach; fostering conflict resolution.
- Manage strict timescales/milestones and resources to ensure delivery of the project outputs
- Identify and address risks/issues to ensure the success of the project(s) in charge of, and review detailed lessons learned, assumption and dependencies throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong Communicator, with experience of communicating with impact at multiple levels within an organisation, via multiple channels.
- Organised, precise, used to hosting meetings, with soft negotiation skills.
- Enjoys working with people and can resolve conflicts prioritize accordingly.
- Independent Worker, who is able to manage their own time to deliver goals.
- Passionate about delivery and overcoming obstacles to achieve timelines.
- Demonstrates empathy, leads by example, enjoys project management and genuinely cares about their projects, their team and organisation.
- Minimum 3 year experience within Project Management (IT projects included)
- Experience in delivering projects in various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in producing high-quality Project artefacts
- Experience in Requirements Gathering
- Solid understanding and experience in risk and issue management.
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: RU-56
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 7th June 2022
- Expires: 5th July 2022