The Chemical & Analytically Development (CHAD) serves the interests through timely supply of synthetic active pharmaceutical ingredients for clinical and development needs, with responsible process and analytical R&D leading to successful regulatory approval, launch and commercialisation. CHAD associates develop and utilise appropriate methodologies to manufacture and analyse bulk pharma chemicals in a safe, efficient, cost-effective, environmentally responsible, and GMP-compliant fashion and through application of expertise in chemistry, engineering, and Technical Life Cycle Management.
Description and Key Responsibilities:
- This role has a specific focus on GMP analytical lab-based activities in the Integrated Analytical Operations team to support the local pilot plant with IPC analytical requests.
- You will be responsible for the setup and execution of IPC methods for the monitoring of reactions in the local pilot plant. You will also support release/retest of raw materials to be used in the manufacturing.
- Operate different analytical lab instruments (LC, GC, titrators, RAMAN, UV) and will be responsible for setup and maintenance of the assigned laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- Document the data generated under GMP and according to Novartis and ICH standards.
- Responsible for reviewing data generated from plant operators
- Support training of lab and plant associates by organizing ad-hoc technical trainings and by on-the-job trainings.
- Work closely with analytical and process development chemists, as well as scientists and operators from a diverse range of disciplines within Chemical and Analytical Development.
- Other requirements include a good technical-scientific background, good understanding of GMP, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS/MS or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on relevant experience
- Experience with HPLC, UHPLC and GC chromatographic systems as well as wet chemistry and a sound understanding of organic chemistry and chromatography, along with the interest in growing technically.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues from different areas, including plant associates.
- Good technical skills are required, especially in the operation and maintenance of instrumentation and software.
- Good understanding of GMP as well as experience in pharmaceutical development activities.
- Good command of English and German (spoken and written)
For more information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +44 1727 817 600 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: FH-33
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 6th June 2022
- Expires: 4th July 2022