CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Director to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford or remote based on a contract basis for 6 months. This role is part time i.e. 3 days a week (days/hours worked are flexible).
Per Day £1372.45 UMB or £1049.84 PAYE
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Medical Director Role:
- Contribute to the Global Medical Affairs Plan and Integrated Evidence Plan for the relevant asset/ indication(s).
- Work closely with the Clinical Development Leader and Medicine Development Leader to optimise development plans.
- Lead/contribute to designated elements of the above-country Medical Affairs Plan e.g. Advisory Boards
- Partner with commercial colleagues to develop brand campaigns and support launches.
- Develop and approve promotional, non-promotional and training materials.
- Medical degree, PharmD, PhD or equivalent
- Broad drug development experience with robust knowledge of GCP regulatory/ market access and reimbursement requirements.
- Ability to develop, design and implement Phase 3b /4 studies.
- Significant experience in Medical Affairs and life cycle management preferred, including understanding of launch support requirements.
- Robust understanding of promotional codes/ regulations; previous involvement in review and approval processes.
- ABPI signatory (preferred).
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53779 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53779
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th June 2022
- Expires: 4th July 2022