CK Group are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join a company in the Chemicals and Oil & Gas industry at their site based in Stoke-on-Trent on a permanent basis.
Our client provides mass transfer, mist elimination, and phase separation equipment to a global client based in the Chemical manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries.
This role is located in Stoke-on-Trent and will involve international travel.
Your main duties will be:
- Designing process skid modules, modular towers and ancillary process equipment.
- Working alongside other teams (process, piping, E&I) to provide design input on structural models for the CAD design team to develop.
- Carrying out structural analysis of preliminary models to feedback design changes to the CAD team to develop.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- An HND or degree level education in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience designing structures for onshore and offshore structures.
- Experience with Staad Pro structural design software, Caesar II and PV Elite.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53789 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53789
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st June 2022
- Expires: 29th June 2022