Chloe Merrill is recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join one of the worlds leading Pharmaceutical company's.
- Hybrid working.
- Bonus + package.
- Competitive salary.
The activities of this group encompass:
- Clinical Trial Applications
- National Licensing Applications
- Early Access to Medicines Applications
- National components of medicines authorisation via the European Centralised procedure.
- At least a degree in a life sciences.
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and some experience working within a regulated environment.
- Broad regulatory background and experience.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53655 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53655
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th May 2022
- Expires: 10th June 2022