Associate Clinical Trial Manager
An exciting opportunity for an Associate Clinical Trial Manager has arisen within a full-service mid-size clinical CRO. They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. They have a range of therapeutics areas from autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular, ophthalmology, rare diseases and vaccines.
The purpose of this role will be to communicate and collaborate on global study activities with the project coordinator and clinical trial manager.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently and accurately.
- Compiling and maintaining specific project status reports within the management system.
- Interacting with the internal project team, as well as the Sponsor, study sites and third-party vendors.
- Providing oversight and management of study supplies.
- Creating and maintaining project timelines.
- Coordinate project meetings and producing quality minutes.
Candidate Requirements include:
- PhD degree in Life Sciences.
- Fluency in English.
- Prior experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical company is desirable.
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV toSelina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-492575
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th May 2022
- Expires: 10th June 2022