Are you an experienced Medical Writer or Pharmacovigilance Specialist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Medical Writer Principal - Pharmacovigilance to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area.
As the Medical Writer - Pharmacovigilance you will be responsible for receiving, monitoring, assessing and evaluating information from healthcare providers and patients on the adverse effects of the company's products in use with a view to identifying information about potential new hazards and preventing harm to patients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Writer Principal - Pharmacovigilance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for receiving and processing adverse events (AEs) received from all sources (health authorities, consumers, healthcare professionals, literature articles etc.) as well as receive and process literature searches.
2. You will also perform case triage and duplicate checks of all cases received, identifying and categorising suspected AEs and also perform data entry of AEs onto the safety database and write case narratives.
3. You will update and originate SOPs and WRKs whilst complying with United Kingdom (UK) and European legislation on Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP).
4. Additionally, prepare PSUR's, RMPs, PSRs and answer RFIs to maintain licences for designated products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Writer - Pharmacovigilance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological/Medical Science (or equivalent).
2. Proven industry experience in pharmacovigilance including medical writing and using a drug safety database, preferably Argus/ARISg.
3. Experience of coaching team members at different levels is also required for the role of Medical Writer Principal.
Key Words: Medical Writer | Pharmacovigilance | PVG Principal | Safety Database | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Medical Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636352
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th May 2022
- Expires: 10th June 2022