QLS are recruiting for an Independent and GMP-compliant Lab professional to join a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, on a contract basis, until the end of June 2023.
The candidate will join their site in Basel, Switzerland. He/ she will be responsible for the planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of all work assigned in the laboratory, in compliance with the analysis regulations, SOP's and safety guidelines. He/ She will responsible also for the assigned processes, works and equipments within the laboratory.
- Independent, timely planning, execution, evaluation and documentation of laboratory work using HPLC, GC, NMR?Good problem-solving skills.
- Compliance with GMP, HSE regulations
- Maintenance, operation and upkeep of equipment and facilities
- Taking on complex and demanding additional tasks (e.g. method transfers, development work, laboratory investigations, problem solving) and also additional responsibility (e.g. power user, GSU representative)
- Participation in training for new arrivals
- Previous experience as a lab assistant, lab technician, lab analyst, quality control or equivalent
- Having in-depth knowledge of laboratory-relevant techniques or alternatively expert knowledge for special techniques
- Ability to communicate and document in English and German
- Good IT skills: Office applications, SAP, LIM
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 53656 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53656
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th May 2022
- Expires: 10th June 2022