A new role is being created for a Legal Counsel to work within our clients Northern European team, supporting the UK, Irish and Nordic (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland) Consumer Health businesses. This position will report into the Legal Director for Northern Europe and will be based in the UK.
You will advise on a broad range of legal issues for the sales and marketing organisation including: applicable national and EU legislation, advertising, commercial contracts, intellectual property, competition law, digital projects and compliance matters. You will also work closely with the marketing and shopper teams on advertising and promotional campaigns across digital and offline platforms.
Other responsibiltiies will include reporting to the Legal Director as part of the Northern European Consumer Health Legal team, which also includes a Senior Legal Counsel and Legal Assistant. You will also connect with European and US legal colleagues on cross-regional areas of work or projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences:
- Be a qualified UK lawyer with at least 2 years PQE
- Qualified with a reputable international or regional law firm
- Hold an Honours degree: 2:1 plus (or equivalent)
- Have excellent knowledge of English contract law and relevant European legislation
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be able to provide pragmatic, commercially focused advice and be solutions-orientated
- Have a collaborative mindset and be able to work with and relate to all levels and disciplines within the organisation
- Be able to sign-post and connect the business to other functions within a highly-matrixed organisation
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and with balancing the interests and needs of various stakeholders in a fast-paced business
- Speak and write English fluently
- Understanding of the healthcare and FMCG industry
- In-house legal experience
- Experience with advertising law, consumer protection law and competition law
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)127 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33070
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 13th May 2022
- Expires: 10th June 2022