Within this role you will support and coordinate Training and Education event management through the Cvent system, as well as coordinate the planning between the customers and colleagues. You will also partner with the Operating Unit leaders and the Medtronic sales force as well as Legal and Compliance and ensure a high-level of service delivery as well as provide general administrative support
- Provides general administrative support including preparing communications and maintaining schedules.
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; arranging meetings and conferences; Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Administers interdepartment or interunit programs or processes.
- May be responsible for coordinating travel and submitting expenses
OFFICE SUPPORT CAREER STREAM:
- Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization.
- The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience.
- Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Organizational Impact: Works to deliver on daytoday objectives with direct impact on achievement of results for the job area, including moderate scheduling or customer satisfaction implications.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice.
- Innovation and Complexity: Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team.
- Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires full job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-32894
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 13th May 2022
- Expires: 10th June 2022