We currently have an exciting opportunity for a senior scientist within a global medical devices company, who have been established for over 100 years and one of the largest biotech companies globally.
They have areas of focus on diagnostics, diabetes, neuromodulation, nutrition and vascular diseases. This role will be within the Diabetes Care division with a focus on innovative devices, which includes a product to provide testing for glucose levels.
The purpose of this role will be for the Senior Scientist to focus on technical writing and review scientific literature.
Job responsibilities include:
- Leading a team to perform literature reviews and preparing technical product summaries for publications.
- Appraising data for clinical evidence, troubleshoot on product performance queries.
- Preparing reports for Performance/Clinical Evaluation
- Interacting with colleagues in key functions, including product registrations.
- Troubleshooting on product performance queries.
Candidate requirements include:
- A degree within a science discipline.
- Leadership management experience.
- Strong scientific writing skills, including writing tender acquisitions.
If you would like to hear more about these roles, please email Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-492505
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022