CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Production Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
Per Hour £12.30 PAYE
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Our clients Leamington Spa site focuses on the development and production of their Orthopaedic products including joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Shift Production Operator Role:
- Operate packaging equipment in a clean room environment as per procedures.
- Perform final cleaning and part marking operations as per procedures.
- Performs routine dimensional inspection of product per procedure, using basic measuring equipment.
- Final box and palletize finished product as per packaging specifications.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment, operates other equipment as necessary after training and performs other duties as assigned.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent.
- Proven experience within medical devices industry or high precision manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to apply themselves to multi task roles, and understand the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53404 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53404
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022