Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a T-Cell Scientist to join an exciting cell and gene engineering company developing allogeneic therapies. The company at an exciting point in their growth, with a rapidly expanding team. The role is based from their facility in Geneva and is offered on a permanent basis.
The role will be bench based and will play a key role in the implementation of assays; designing, planning and executing experiments.
T-Cell Scientist Role:
- Contribute to the design, planning and execution of key experimental studies to generate allogeneic, next generation "miCAR T-cells"
- Conduct in vitro experimentation within human systems (cell lines, primary immune cells) for CAR T-cell development and functional characterization
- Actively participate in team meetings and conduct in-house research presentations to project group and larger multidisciplinary teams
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD in biotechnology or biological sciences or M. Sc with relevant experience
- Experience in gene-modification of T-cells, including CAR and TCR-engineered
- A wealth of benchwork experience in working with primary T-cells, including T-cell activation, signalling, expansion and immunophenotyping
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Previous industry experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting rapidly growing biotech with an exciting prospect.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 53650 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53650
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022