CK Group are recruiting for a Lab Technician to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a contract basis for 4 months.
Hourly: £11.28 PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Swindon. This site is a large manufacturing centre for our client with the facility being over 253,000 square feet in size. It houses the fast dissolving tablet development and manufacturing operations as well as a CMC pharmaceutical analytical lab services unit that offers ASAP stability.
As a PAYE employee you will be eligible for:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Lab Technician Role:
- Glassware management, including washing & storage, reviews of condition of glassware to ensure safe continued use & replenishment
- Maintaining stock control including the ordering process
- Production of laboratory notebooks, printing of controlled documents, archiving data, and maintaining the laboratory
- Supporting Scientists to complete their tasks.
- Hold an A Level or equivalent in chemistry or similar subject
- Any experience within a laboratory would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent written verbal communications skills
- An excellent eye for details
- Computer literate
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53649 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53649
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022