CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QA Officer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Hour £33.77 PAYE
Senior QA Officer Role:
- Working with the site management, ensuring that the UK sites operate in a fully GMP compliant manner
- Working with the Quality Systems Manager ensuring that the Quality Management System (QMS) is fit for purpose
- Engage in self inspection of the site QMS.
- Act as a GMP Subject Matter Expert (SME) to facilitate site compliance with the company?s Pharmaceutical Quality System. Mentor others to expand on-site compliance knowledge.
- Supporting senior QA leadership through QP decision making to drive continuous improvement and ?fitness for purpose?
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or relevant biosciences discipline.
- Experience in performing EU Qualified Person batch certification.
- Experience of Sterile Product Pharmaceutical manufacturing QA is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing either in a QA or QC role.
- Supervisory or management experience desirable
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Senior QA Officer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53643 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53643
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022