CK Group are recruiting for a Service Manager to join a medical diagnostics company based in Gateshead on a permanent basis. This is a field position so will include travel across the UK.
Our client is an IVD company specialising in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis products.
Nationwide but based out Gateshead
Your main duties will be:
- Fully engage in Post Market Surveillance
- Ensure all associated PMS inputs are logged correctl
- Liaise closely with the Associate Director Technical Services
- Coordinate all engineer visits
- Schedule and organise Service training in line with company demand
- Review and coordinate all service complaints
- Ensure all Service Department KPI's are achieve
- Present Service departs KPI?s and QA metrics to QSMR team
- Attend quarterly QSMR meetings
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An education up to HNC level (or equivalent) in electronic engineering.
- Previous maintenance experience is essential.
- A full, UK driving license.
- Previous experience working on laboratory equipment would be highly desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53644 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53644
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022